Nasim has many years of experience editing, proofreading and coaching writers in both English and Spanish, as well as working with translators to polish English-Spanish and Spanish-English translations.
What she edits: Novels, short stories, essays, blog posts, articles, and more — in English and Spanish.
What she can help you fix:
– Grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
– Sentence structure and overall flow of ideas.
– Consistency in style and word usage (particularly important in translations).
– Plot holes, character consistency, dialogue dynamics.
– Sensitivity reading.
– 100+ words of constructive criticism.
– Suggestions and alternatives for particularly challenging sections.
Nasim likes to work closely with writers to make sure that their voice shines through in the finished product. She likes to keep the line of communication open so that you can voice your concerns and be aware of her progress as you go through the project.
“She’s a joy to work with, reliable, with excellent results. The proof of quality is in my sell-through rates of the prior two books she edited for me … not just me, but my readers are happy with the quality. Recommend!”Anna Erishkigal
“Nasim has been a blessing! She tackled a pretty complex project and is able to help me get on track to getting my novella ebook published. She is detailed and very easy to work with and very quick. I am enjoying my partnership with her and look forward to working with her to hone my writing craft. Thanks, Nasim!”Tina Terry